Our training and toolkits will help you to embed the strengths culture in the organisations you work with. We’ve shared best practise and practical tips to help you develop teams and managers to understand, appreciate and apply their strengths.
Two-thirds of people do not have a meaningful awareness of their strengths. Our training and toolkits will help you to understand, appreciate and develop your own strengths whilst supporting others to grow and achieve great things with theirs.
Our toolkit will provide individual managers with the knowledge and skills to apply strengths across their teams. It gives managers the tools to have strengths conversations with their people, helping individuals and teams achieve their goals. Use in combination with people’s individual Expert Strengths Profile for deeper insights or the Manager Insights Profile. Download today to:-
- Understand your own strengths and how to use these in your management
- Learn how to spot strengths in others
- Understand practical ways to apply strengths in your teams
- Engage your teams by having strengths-based conversations to achieve goals
- Have access to easy to use templates
You can purchase multiple Manager Toolkits and transfer them to the Strengths Profile dashboard for the managers within your organisation.
Team Facilitator Toolkit
As a coach, HR professional or manager, use our toolkit in combination with the Strengths Expert Profiles to bring strengths to life in teams. Learn how to run individual and team strengths workshops, enabling teams to have greater understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses, together with those of others. Download today to:-
- Help teams understand the strengths approach
- Get the most from the Team Profile results
- Know how to prepare for your team workshop
- Choose from over 30 tried and tested team exercises
- Access our easy to use slides and facilitator notes
You can purchase multiple Team Facilitator Toolkits and send them to the Strengths Profile dashboard of your team managers and practitioners within your organisation.