Looking to register with Strengths Profile, forgotten your password or have a general accounts query? Here you will find tips on setting up and managing your account.
How can I delete my data from Strengths Profile
You may want to delete your personal data from Strengths Profile.
We have provided a means for you to do just that. The delete method will remove all of your personal data, both from Your account and any newsletter subscriptions.
Once your personal Data has been removed, you will no longer be able to access your Strengths Profile Account.
Your personal data and Profile Reports will also be removed from all Groups, Team Expert Profiles, and Manager Insight Profiles you may be a member of.
You should ensure that any unused profiles you have are transferred to another account before you delete yourself.
If you are owner or single administrator of a group, you should add another group member as an administrator before you delete yourself.
Please note: that this process is irreversible. Once you delete your account, your data no longer exists on the system and we will have no record of you within our database. The only record we will have for you will be our sales transaction records that we keep for legal reasons.
To delete your personal data you should;
- Click on Account either in the side menu bar, or in the drop down next to your name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the red button that says 'Delete Me'
- When asked, click on Yes to confirm the deletion.
- As we want to be sure that the deletion is intended, we will ask for confirmation one more time, click on yes.
- You will be logged out and your personal data will be removed from Strengths Profile
NOTE: We have no control over Group administrators and who they invite to take a profile. If in the future, after you have deleted yourself, you receive an invite from our system, this is NOT an invite generated by use of your personal data, but a manual invite generated by use of your email address.