Help category: Transfers
Looking to distribute products within a team or organisation? We've got you covered.
This is not possible through the Transfer system in a single transaction.
You can invite multiple people to use a product.
It is possible to use several transfer transactions to transfer product uses to more than one person.
No. You cannot send multiple products in the same Transfer.
You can, however, send multiple uses of the same product to one recipient.
This is decribed in the 'How do I transfer product uses to someone?'
Transfers are a way of gifting another user a number of uses for a product.
Goto your dashboard and select Invites and Transfers
Click on the transfers tab.
Then click on Transfer a Product. You will see the transfer window.
To transfer a product using this window you would typically
- Select a Product; All products in the store an be transferred this way - including Profiles, Toolkits and our training.
- Enter a single email address, this will be the recipient.
- Enter the number of uses of the product you want to transfer.
- Enter a targetted email to the recipient.
- Toggle to preview to check the format of the email your recipient will receive (DO NOT click on Accept Transfer Request)
- Toggle back if you have toggles the message
- Click on Send Product
The Product will remain in your account until the moment your recipient accepts the transfer, at which point they will appear in their account.
Note that you have up to the point the user accepts the transfer to be able to cancel the transfer.
A transfer allows you to gift one or a number of uses for a product to another user by using a product transfer.
A transfer is accessable through the dashboard using the menu;
Once the transfer has been sent, and the user has accepted the transfer request, the recipient user will take ownership of the uses of the product which will then appear in the recipient users dashboard and disappear from the senders dashboard (Yours). You will not have oversight of these uses once the transfer is accepted.
An invite allows you to ask someone to complete an individual assessment that you maintain visibility of.
As in the transfer, an invite is accessed through the dashboard menu (see image above).
Once the invited users Profile is completed you will receive a notification (if turned on) and can access their results from your dashboard through the Transfers and Invites menu.
Your invited user will also receive their Profile in their account so they can view the results - unless you have chosen to withhold the results from them, in which case their profile will be released and viewable to them 30 days after completing the profile.
A transfer allows you to send one or a number of products to another user of Strengths Profile, giving that user ownership of those products.
They will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a notification in their Strengths Profile Account asking them to accept the transfer.
Once they have accepted the products sent to them, these will appear in their own purchases.
You will not be able to see the user's results if you have transferred them products.
Topping up a group is when you add more profiles for the group to use.
- Log into your account and go into Your Dashboard.
- If you have already purchased products you can transfer these into your specified groups, or purchase new ones from the Store.
- Click Groups from the left-hand side menu
- Select the group you wish to transfer uses to
- Click on the Manage your uses button
- From the list of available uses, select the number of uses you wish to transfer and click the right-hand arrow > to transfer those products to the group
- Click Save Changes
- The items will now appear in the group