Help category: Transfers
Looking to distribute products within a team or organisation? We've got you covered.
A transfer allows you to send one or a number of products to someone else. Once they accept the transfer, this will give this user ownership of the products and they will appear in their dashboard. You will not have oversight to these uses once the transfer is accepted.
An invite allows you to ask someone to complete an individual assessment that you maintain visibility of. Once their Profile is completed you will receive a notification (if turned on) and can access their results. Your Participant will also receive their Profile in their account - unless you have chosen to withhold the results from them, in which case their profile will be released to them 30 days after completing the profile.
A transfer allows you to send one or a number of products to another user of Strengths Profile, giving that user ownership of those products.
They will receive an email from email@example.com and a notification in their Strengths Profile Account asking them to accept the transfer.
Once they have accepted the products sent to them, these will appear in their own purchases.
You will not be able to see the user's results if you have transferred them products.
Topping up a group is when you add more profiles for the group to use.
- Log into your account and go into Your Dashboard.
- If you have already purchased products you can transfer these into your specified groups, or purchase new ones from the Store.
- Click Groups from the left-hand side menu
- Select the group you wish to transfer uses to
- Click on the Manage your uses button
- From the list of available uses, select the number of uses you wish to transfer and click the right-hand arrow > to transfer those products to the group
- Click Save Changes
- The items will now appear in the group