Help category: Accounts
Looking to register with Strengths Profile, forgotten your password or have a general accounts query? Here you will find tips on setting up and managing your account.
- Click on Account in the side menu bar in your Dashboard.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the red button that says 'Delete Me'
- Click on Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Click Yes on the confirmation.
- You will be logged out and your personal and profile data will be removed from Strengths Profile permanently.
The delete method will remove your whole account from Strengths Profile including all of your personal data, newsletter subscriptions, individual and Group Profiles.
Ensure any unused profiles have been transferred to another account before you delete yourself.
If you are the owner or single administrator of a group, you should add another group member as an administrator before you delete yourself.
The process is irreversible. Once you delete your account, your data no longer exists on the system and we will have no record of you within our database.
We have no control over Group administrators and who they invite to take a profile. If in the future, after you have deleted yourself, you receive an invite from our system, this is NOT an invite generated by us using your personal data, but a manual invite generated by the use of your email address.
No longer need or want your account?
Deleting your account will permanently erase all data from your account and from our servers too. Once deleted, we cannot recover your account, profile data, purchases or any unused products at a later date.
- To delete your account and data from our platform simply log in, click into your account from the left-hand side menu bar, scroll to the bottom and click on the red Delete button. All your data will be removed and once deleted we cannot get this back.
Please make sure you print any profiles you want to keep before you delete your profile.
Log into your account using the email address that you originally used.
Click on your name at the top right-hand corner, selecting Dashboard and then Account on the left-hand side menu bar.
Enter your new email address in the box and click Save.
A shareable code allows you to create one weblink with multiple profile codes on it to send out to groups via your own communication
- Log into your account.
- Create a group, select 'Manage Your Uses' and using the arrows select the number of Profiles you would like to transfer into the group (these are taken from your from the stock in your main dashboard).
- Visit the group dashboard and click on 'Shareable code' that is displayed underneath the Introductory or Expert Profiles.
- Copy that code in its entirety and paste it in your own communications.
- You can apply specific domain names for use with the code e.g. only people with a @strengthsprofile.com email address can access the link.
To buy, view or take a Strengths Profile, firstly you will need to create a new account for Strengths Profile.
1. Click on the ‘Login’ button that is displayed in the top navigation bar.
2. If you are registering for the first time click on the ‘Create Account’ button. If you already have an account please click on the ‘Login’ button.
3. Enter your details, read and accept the terms and conditions, and select ‘Create Account’ and enter required details.
4. You will then be directed to the homepage as a logged in user and receive a welcome email from Strengths Profile