Not sure which Profile is best suited to your needs? Let us aid you in making your decision.
How do I create a team profile
To create a Team Profile each team member must first complete an individual Expert Profile. If you would like to invite somebody who has already taken an Introductory Profile then you will need to purchase an Upgrade to Expert (they will not need to retake the assessment).
- Purchase a Team Profile, create a Group and invite the people you would like to be in your team.
- Transfer the Team Profile into this group.
- Once all the members have completed their individual Expert Profiles, select the team members that need to be included in this profile.
- Above the team names, to the right, there will be a circular icon that says Create a Team Profile.
- Once this has been clicked you cannot add new team members at a later date, so please ensure that everyone that you want in that Team Profile has completed their individual profile and is included.
- The Team Profile will now generate and you will be able to download or print a copy of this profile.