Looking to help others unlock their potential? Send them a Strengths Profile!
How do I create and view an invitations group
To create an invitations group,
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Your Name(Top right-hand corner)
- Hover over the (top left-hand corner) this will bring up the menu
- Click Invites & Transfers
- Click Send an Invitation
- Here you you will need to:
- Type in your invitee's email address (under Recipients)
- (System Message) you can add a personalised message (optional)
- (Groups) Tick the box saying "Add invitees to a new group" If you choose to add the invitees to a new group, you will be asked to give the group a name.
- (Groups) Tick the box saying "Add invitees to an exsisting group", If you choose to invite them to an existing group, you will be asked to provide the name of the group you wish to add them to.
- (Withold Profiles) Tick the box if you would like to withhold the profile Profile results can be withheld up to a maximum of 30 days upon completion of the assessment after which they are available to view by the taker.
- Click Send Profiles
To view the invitations group,
- Hover over the (top left-hand corner
- select Groups
- Click View (on the right) of the group you wish to view
- Here you will be able to see the status of each invitation & profile